March 03, 2008

I was searching

online for something fun yesterday and something hit me about digital scrapping. I did some previously but it is not as fancy. I thought I have to pay to get Nice stuff. Where got Nice free stuff one right! People also need to earn money.

So anyway, I think if I can get nice free vector arts for free I suppose it will be some sites giving digital scrap papers and embellishments for free. I was right!

I found this
website where they have lists of freebies online.

I especially find
this and this website suitable for my taste...I just can't get enough of those colors and laces! They are such good designers


.

From blueridgemeadows



From NBK

Eventually I made my wedding picture into a digi scrapwork. It looks like real scrapping except you can't display it out of the screen. The texture look so real! I am amazed. I think I am just outdated but I am indeed smitten.

p/s: Just incase someone is wondering how to do digital scrapping...just download from those fantastic contributors and start using it in photoshop. As easy as just cut and paste :)

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    is this really done out of ur hands? i love it! and u look stunning in the picture :)

  2. Joey@live said...

    wow...so now I have a fans. Yes!I did this digital scrapping with my 'hand'. Ir is easy with those amzing papers and embelishments!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Bz scrapping lately? I've been coming back for several times and found no new post lately :) Cant wait to see ur amazing work again

  4. Anonymous said...

    Woww..it's so lovely..are those digital scrapbooks for free?^^ Can u share me the website address..plz huehuehee^^ (sandsigne.multiply.com)

  5. Joey@live said...

    San....

    You can click on the website given above on the blog. On those sites,it is only free for personaln usage. Try going in and they have lotsa great stuff in it :)